To register, call:
If you use a TTY: 1-800-462-7585
711 or Video Relay Service (VRS): 1-800-621-3362
Please have the following available:
• Your address with zip code
• Directions to your property
• Condition of your damaged home
• Insurance information, if available
• Social Security number
• Phone number where you can be contacted
• Address where you can get mail
Direct Deposit: Disaster assistance funds can be
sent directly to your bank account. Please provide
your bank account type, account number and
bank routing number.
Stay in touch with FEMA: When you register,
you will be given a FEMA registration number.
Write down your number and save it. You will
need the number whenever you contact FEMA.
Disaster assistance is available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, English proficiency or